The Florida Pharmacy Foundation is pleased to announce the launch of its 2016 Scholarship Program in support of pharmacy education. Three scholarships are available for this year. They are as follows:
- Florida Pharmacy Foundation James A. Mincy Independent Pharmacists Scholarship $1,000
- Florida Pharmacy Foundation James B. and Patsey J. Powers Scholarship $1,000
- Florida Pharmacy Foundation Volusia-Flagler Pharmacy Association Scholarship $1,000
Applications will be accepted from November 2, 2015 to January 20, 2016. To apply online, go to our Scholarships page and click the desired scholarship. You may apply for a maximum of 2 scholarships.
In order to apply, you must:
- Be currently enrolled as a student in one of the six Florida Pharmacy Schools;
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher; be able to send an official (sealed) copy of your transcript to the Florida Pharmacy Foundation; and
- Meet the specific requirements of each scholarship for which you apply. Note: certain scholarships have additional eligibility requirements, such as the Volusia-Flagler Association Scholarship.
If you have any questions about any of the scholarships or the application process, contact Teresa L. Berger, Office Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-222-2400.